The Health and Foreign Policy Bulletin
The Health and Foreign Policy Bulletin is a monthly publication of the Norman Patterson School of International Affairs which provides policymakers with an overview of the latest research on global health.
The Bulletin provides short summaries of peer-reviewed research papers, news items, and policy developments on ten major global health themes. It is published 11 times per year and is distributed electronically to policymakers, diplomats, public health and foreign policy practitioners, and researchers around the world.
This publication is not currently being published.
The eleven themes of the Bulletin are:
- Global health security
- Health and states in crisis/conflict
- Human rights and global health
- Global health governance and institutions
- Health and development, health systems
- Human resources and migration of health workers
- Trade policy and health
- Research on access to effective medicines
- Response to HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria
- Global action on chronic disease prevention
- Global action on Non-Communicable Diseases
The Bulletin has been published since October 2008. You will find the the archived issues of the Bulletin below.